Initial Standard on Evaluation (1):
Vision, Mission, Objectives, Goals, and Achievement Strategies
- Clarity, realistic and the linkage between vision, mission, goals, objectives of courses,
- Strategies to achieve targets with clear timescales and supported by documents.
Initial Standard on Evaluation (2):
Governance, Leadership, Management System, and Quality Assurance
Governance of the Course Program
- Governance to ensure the realization of vision, accomplished mission, achievement of objectives,
- Characteristics of effective leadership includes: operational leadership, organizational leadership, and public leadership.
- Functional and operational management systems program courses includes: (1) planning, (2) organizing, (3) development of staff, (4) monitoring, (5) direction, (6) the representation, and (7) budgeting effectively implemented.
- Implementing quality assurance in course programs: (1) the existence of quality assurance policy, (2) the system of documentation, (3) follow-up on the report report implementation, and (4) accreditation.
- The efforts that have been done by course program management to ensure program sustainability of this course include the following: (1) Efforts to increase the interest of students, (2) Efforts to improve the quality of management, (3) Efforts to improve the quality of graduates, (4) Efforts for the implementation and results of partnership, and (5) Efforts and achievements obtained funds from sources other than student.
Initial Standard on Evaluation (3):
Students and Graduates
- The recruitment system of new students: documentation policies and admission requirements.
- The student ratio who participate in capacity of selection.
- Ratio of new students who register for new students who pass the selection process.
- Ratio of new students transfer to new student non transfer.
- The average graduate study period (in months or years).
- Percentage of students of foreign nationals (foreigners) to the number of local students.
- Awards for student achievement in academics.
- The percentage of graduation on time.
- The percentage of students who dropped out or resign.
- Tracing efforts and graduates data record.
- Graduates user opinions (employers) on the quality of alumni.
- Utilization tracing results for improvements in the aspects: (1) learning process, (2) fundraising, (3) employment information, and (4) network development.
- Alumni participation in supporting the development of course programs in the form of: (1) Contribution of funds, (2) Contribution of facilities, (3) Input for improvement in learning process, and (4) Networking development.
Initial Standard on Evaluation (4):
Lecture and administrative staff
- Written guidance on the recruitment system, placement, training, development, and dismissal of faculty and staff, as well as the consistency of implementation.
- Written guidelines on monitoring and evaluation systems, as well as a track record of performance lecturers and academic staff.
- Monitoring and evaluation of faculty performance in the fields of education, research, community service.
- Tenured faculty professor who have positions the accordance field with the competence of programs offered.
- Tenured faculty with PhD background in accordance with the competence areas of expertise programs offered.
- Tenured faculty who have a certificate of additional expertise.
- Average teaching load per tenured faculty member per-semester in hours.
- The percentage of part-time lecturers over the total faculty member.
- Increased ability tenured faculty through a program of learning tasks in the appropriate fields with field programs offered.
- Expert activities or specialists from outside the campus (not including part-time lecturers) as a guest speaker at this course, in the last three years.
- The participation of tenured faculty in scientific seminars/academic upgrading/workshop/ performance/exhibition/demonstration involving experts or specialists from outside the campus in the last three years.
- The percentage of tenured faculty who have become experts/consultants/experts staff/resource persons (not full-time officers as directors, director general, minister, etc.), in the last three years.
- The percentage of tenured faculty who are members of the public organization/community organization/professional and scientific associations in national or international level in the past three years.
- Tenured faculty who had been a guest lecturer or visiting professor in the last three years.
- Tenured faculty achievements during the past three years in the awarded grants, funding programs and academic activities of the institutions of local, regional, national and international.
- Educational support staff; librarians and its qualifications.
- Educational personnel: laboratory assistants, technicians, analysts, operators and programmers.
- Educational staff: administrative personnel and their qualifications.
- The course program efforts made in improving the qualifications and competence of educational staff.
Initial Standard on Evaluation (5):
Curriculum, Learning and Academic Circumstances
- Clarity formulation graduate competencies in the curriculum.
- Orientation and competence of conformity with the vision and mission of the graduate studies program.
- Curriculum structure: lectures, special assignments, thesis, thesis writing, research, compliance with the standard course competence.
- Course equipped with course descriptions, syllabi and course schedule.
- Flexibility of elective courses. For those who have lane choice/specialization/concentration, typical subject path selection/specialization/concentration regarded as elective courses.
- Reviewing the implementation of the curriculum during the past five years.
- Adjustment of curriculum with the development of science and technology and the needs of society.
- Requirements to be met during the graduate school students, the process of implementation and graduation requirements.
- English language proficiency requirements.
- Following the lecture and course examinations (or equivalent duties of supervising commission) that the contents of the latest scientific developments in the field.
- Presentation and assessment of the research plan.
- Presentation of thesis research results in the seminar.
- Thesis quality assurance system and its implementation.
- Membership of the board of examiners on the final exam master studies.
- Implementation of learning has mechanism to monitor, assess, and improve lectures each semester of attendance of students, faculty attendance and course material.
- The quality of the exam.
- Coaching system research and thesis writing: Availability guides, dissemination, and implementation.
- The maximum number of students are mentored by an established main guiding thesis. In terms of the number of students guidance, assessment based on expert judgment.
- The maximum number of students are mentored by an established guided well as chairman of the supervisor (principal supervisor) and members.
- Academic position (functional) as chairman of the faculty thesis supervisor.
- The average length of the completion of the final project / thesis in the last three years.
- Monitoring and evaluation of research proposals process preparation and implementation of the research thesis.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the process of writing a thesis.
- Monitoring and evaluation of the feasibility of the faculty in the process of guiding the research thesis.
- Monitoring and evaluation of test suffixes master studies.
- Written policies on academic atmosphere (scientific autonomy, academic freedom, freedom of academic forum, faculty-student partnerships).
- Availability and completeness of types of infrastructure, facilities and funds that enable the creation of academic interaction among academicians.
- Academic interaction in the form of programs and academic activities, in addition to lectures and special tasks, to create an atmosphere of academic (seminars, symposia, workshops, book, etc.).
- Behavioral development of scholarship (the ability to respond and provide solutions to the problems of society and the environment).
Initial Standard on Evaluation (6):
Infrastructures, and Information Systems
- Percentage of proceeds of students compared with total receipts of funds.
- The average operational cost per student per year in the last three years.
- Faculty research funds in the last three years.
- Fund service or community service in last three years.
- Lecturer workspace: size, completeness, and comfort.
- Master student workplace of: (1) Availability workbench and (2) internet access.
- Infrastructure (offices, faculty room, classrooms, laboratories, studios, library, experimental venue, etc.) that used by program offered in the learning process.
- Other supporting infrastructure (a sports and arts venue, a common room, clinic, etc.).
- Library materials like text books and other key reference.
- Library materials in the form of scientific and international accredited journals.
- Library materials in the form of proceedings of seminar in last three years.
- Availability, access and utilization of the primary supporting infrastructure.
- Information systems and facilities that used by the program in the learning process (hardware, software, e-learning, library, etc.).
- Accessibility of data in information systems.
Initial Standard on Evaluation (7):
Research, Community Engagement or Services and Collaborations
- The existence and suitability of faculty research agenda with the field of study.
- The scope of the research network.
- The use of variety research approaches and new thinking in the research on faculty member and students.
- Research impact of faculty member and master’s thesis research to increase productivity aspects, social welfare, and environmental quality.
- The number of research in accordance with PS scientific field, which is performed by tenured faculty whose area of expertise is equal to the PS for three years.
- The number of scientific articles produced by the tenured faculty whose area of expertise in accordance with the program offered for the last three years.
- Scientific articles listed in the citation institutions.
- Percentage graduate student who’s their research thesis is part of a faculty research project.
- Works by lecturers or students that have obtained working patents or government recognition to national/international in the last five years.
- The number of service activities/community engagement are performed by tenured faculty whose area of expertise is accordance with the program offered for last three years.
- Results/impact from the service activities/community engagement by faculty members.
- Cooperation activities with institutions in the country in the last three years.
- Cooperation activities with institutions abroad in the last three years.