The International Conference on Public Organization (ICONPO) was first established in Yogyakarta, Indonesia January 30, 2011. The organization brought together some experts from the public organization delegates, such us Korea University, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Thammasat University of Thailand, Khon Kaen University of Thailand, Universitas Utara Malaysia, Mindanao State University-Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT) of Philippines, etc. to carry out conferences, seminars and workshops. The executive member of Asia Pacific Society for Public Affairs was held meeting in Khon Kaen, Thailand to discuss the next annual event of APSPA and the result is the Tenth ICONPO 2020 will be held in Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta, Indonesia. Department of Government Affairs and Administration, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta as a host in Tenth ICONPO 2020. Also, the executive members was agree that the venue of Tenth ICONPO will be held in Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogayakarta on August 26-27, 2020. The grand themes of Tenth ICONPO entitled “The innovation of Big Data and Artificial Intelligent Technology for Public Sector: A Call for Actions” The Tenth ICONPO 2020 invites research paper that explore any conceptual analysis, design implementation and evaluation, and sharing practical solution on governance issues. We are invites all a professional, scholar and any practitioner to join and participate in our event. The submitted abstract will be reviewed to ensure the scientific quality.
CALL FOR PAPER
According to the background, we proudly invite academics, practitioners, and professionals to participate in the conference by sending us a paper regarding the topics either theoretically or practically. The conference proposes several, but not limited to, the themes entitle The innovation of Big Data and Artificial Intelligent Technology for Public Sector: A Call for Actions and sub-themes as follow:
- Artificial Intelligence Public Sector
- Public Policy Perspective Illegal Trade
- Complexity Theory Public Policy
- Decision Making Public Policy
- Risks Of Artificial Intelligence
- Review Of Artificial Intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence Survey Of Expert Opinion
- Modern Risk Society Public Policy
- 21st Century Politics Public Policy
- Complex World Intelligent Policy
- Public Policy Perspective Cultural Property
- Challenges Of Artificial Intelligence Public Healthcare
- Artificial Intelligence Applications And Challenges
- Implications For Theory Public Policy
- Turbulent World Public Policy
- Political Science Public Policy
- Demonstrate a clear research field and highlight the core subject of the paper/poster.
- Have a background, problem(s) and objectives of the paper/poster.
- Be a minimum of 300 words, and no more than 300 words, including title of the paper and keywords.
- Keywords are between four and seven words.
- Mention author(s) names, institutional affiliation(s) and email address (es).
- Be written in English.
- Not be published elsewhere.
Full Paper Submission
- 6000-7.000 words (including tables, graphs, footnotes and references), written in English. Full paper should be submitted with a payment receipt of the registration. For citation format, please follow the APA style of referencing, Endnote and Mendeley are strictly as obligation.
- Paper can be written in person or group of max. 3 persons. Both abstract, full paper and poster can be submitted to email@example.com.
|Abstract Submission||26 January -26 March 2020|
|Accepted Abstract Notification & Payment Notification||26 Apr 2020|
|Full Paper Submission Deadline||26 June 2020|
|Full Paper Acceptance Notification||26 July 2020|
|ICONPO 2020||26-27 August 2020|
ORGANIZER AND COLLABORATION
The 10th International Conference on Public Organization organize by APSPA collaborate with the Department of Government Affairs and Administration, Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta (UMY), Indonesia. To succeeding the conference, the organizer is cooperating with by some institutions below:
- International Program of Governmental Affairs and Administration (IGOV), Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Jusuf Kalla School of Government (JKSG), Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Magister Ilmu Pemerintahan (Master Program of Governmental Affairs and Administration, MIP), Universitas Muhammadiyah Yogyakarta
- Asia Pacific Society for Public Affairs (APSPA)
- Asosiasi Dosen Ilmu Pemerintahan Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian Lecturer Association for Government Affairs, ADIPSI)
- Kesatuan Program Studi Ilmu Pemerintahan Indonesia (Indonesian Unity of Department of Government Studies, KAPSIPI)
- Journal of Government and Politics (JGP), indexed and abstracted by DOAJ, BASE, Crossref, Indonesian Publication Index (IPI), Index Copernicus, ASEAN Citation Index, Google Scholar, CiteFactor, Arjuna and SINTA.
- International Journal of Sustainable Society (Scopus Index Journal)
- The College of Liberal Arts (CLA) of De La Salle University (DLSU), Manila, Philippines.
- School of Government, Universiti Utara Malaysia
- School of Administration, Maejo University, Thailand.